Monday, October 13, 2014

Purging the Clutter Monster: Games

Today's challenge was to purge games. We keep games in two places: the playroom and in our hall closet. The playroom shelves have recently been purged since we had a neighborhood yard sale a few weeks ago and we already have a great storage solution for puzzles, but our closet needed some attention. I took everything out, checked to make sure that all the game pieces were accounted for, and then repositioned them neatly.



 I'm sure some of our games will be purged in the future, but my son is just getting into them and most are under a year old. Ideally, I'd like for the games to move down to the playroom, but right now we seem to end up playing with these favorites in our main living area frequently, so they are more accessible in the hall closet. While I wasn't able to purge many games, I was able to purge a few winter coats while tidying up the games, so I'll call that a success.

No comments: