Friday, August 1, 2014

All About Me

Hello! I'm happy that you have stumbled upon my own little corner of the blogosphere. I've created Jade Spaniel to showcase some of my current and past creative projects. In addition, it serves as a catch-all for all of my commentary on my journey to organization and my obsession with the idea of minimalism. I'm a former teacher turned mommy/ event-planner/ author/ and mobile boutique owner.

I own an extensive collection of My Little Pony toys and have written multiple collector guides on them. I also am a contracted event promoter for Hasbro, Inc. and coordinate their national My Little Pony collector convention. If you'd like to know more about that, feel free to visit my blog, My Little Pony Collector.

In my spare time, I run Found and Fabulous, a mobile boutique truck. We offer unique décor, vintage inspired apparel, jewelry and gifts.  In an age when food trucks are all the rage, Found and Fabulous offers boutique shopping on the go by setting up shop at area festivals and markets. V

No comments: