Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Party Time: Easy Halloween Bugs and Kisses Treat Bags

My little guy loves Halloween, so he was really excited about his preschool Halloween Party and the fact that he'd get to wear his Halloween costume to school. Parents were asked to send in some candy for their classroom Trick-or-Treat so I made some cute and simple themed treat bags.



I used plain cellophane treat bags ($2 for 20 in the party aisle at Target,) Some little popping spider toys (They come in multiple colors with 4 in a pack for $1 in the Target Halloween section,) Hershey Kisses, Halloween baker's twine (a recent Target Dollar Spot find,) and I created the tags myself using Photoshop.

You could easily add plastic spider rings to the treat bag instead of the popping spider toys if you wanted an even less expensive option. I've included the blank treat bag tag file below and you are welcome to use it, but please provide a link back if you repost it.

To download the "Bugs & Kisses" file, click HERE.
 
Happy Halloween!

No comments: